COMPLETE BAR, BAT, B'NAI MITZVAH PACKAGE AND EXPERIENCE
1) The Destination Mitzvah Team is with you every step of the way to make your Bar, Bat, or B'nai Mitzvah a stress free and beautiful experience.
2) We listen to your vision, provide suggestions, and implement as planned.
3) We want you and your Guests to have an experience forever remembered.
4) We are focused on you, your family, your friends, and especially your son or daughter. Our on staff Rabbis and Cantors adapt their teaching of Torah, Haftorah, and prayers based on the learning capabilities, style and schedule of your son or daughter. The same Rabbi or Cantor also officiates the service to further help make the experience comfortable and enjoyable.
5) We take great pride and would be honored to be a part of this very special time in your lives.
The Unforgettable Reception
The reception took place on a private terrace overlooking the Caribbean. Following a delicious dinner with open bar, Guests were escorted to the beach for dessert and a party. As Guests enjoyed dessert, they were surprised and mesmerized by the private fire dance show which was a great ending to a spectacular Bar Mitzvah day.
Guests were treated to a spectacular excursion which explored Mexico's archeological sites as well as unique beauty. The excursion to Tulum, zip lining in the jungle, rappelling into a Cenote, and swimming in a Cenote was enjoyed by all.
From group dinners to group kayaking adventures, events were designed to bring the group together throughout the Destination Mitzvah. To culminate the experience, Guests participated in a fun, family friendly, Beach Olympics exclusively for the Destination Mitzvah.
The Spectacular Beach Bar Mitzvah
The Bar Mitzvah service took place on a private area of the beautiful beach with the Caribbean as the backdrop. Guests were treated to bottled water and cold towels. To customize the experience, Siddurim and kippot were designed for the Bar Mitzvah. The service was interactive with all Guests having a role. Following the service and as the sunset, we danced the Hora, took family photos, and the Bar Mitzvah boy's Holocaust project was further enhanced as all Guests placed a votive candle in the sea.
Welcome Cocktail Reception
The Destination Mitzvah began with a beautiful cocktail party overlooking the lagoon. The parents of the Bar Mitzvah welcomed their Guests and played a slideshow which was loved by all. With drinks flowing and delicious hors d'oeuvres, everyone had a great time mingling and getting to know one another. To further enhance the experience, the family decided to add personalize touches such as cocktail napkins and t-shirts with the custom designed logo.
Copyright © Mitzvah at Sea