Copyright © Mitzvah at Sea
● Through our IATA accreditation, we are able to have a spectacular Destination Mitzvah nearly anywhere. Consider the Florida Keys such as Key Largo or Key West, or perhaps Belize, Nassau, St. Thomas or Costa Rica.
● The Destination Mitzvah Team and our Rabbi or Cantor will be with you at the Unique Destination. We will have a beautiful Bar or Bat Mitzvah service, a celebration and group activities throughout your stay to make this a complete experience.
● Because we "Bring the Synagogue," elect to have the Bar or Bat Mitzvah service at the unique destination such as on the beach or perhaps in a nearby location such as in a lush forest or with views of a volcano in the background. We have the ability to implement your vision.
● We negotiate the rates and manage the travel reservations. Our Guest concierge services are provided prior to and at the unique destination.
● Select from a Club Med, Hard Rock, or Beaches all-inclusive family friendly resort located in Florida, the Caribbean, or Mexico where all meals, drinks, activities, and entertainment are included.
● At the resort, we will have private group events such as cocktail parties, activities, dinners, and a celebration, all of which will be implemented by our experienced team who will be there at the resort with your group.
● Elect to have the private Bar or Bat Mitzvah ceremony at the resort such as on the beach, or during an excursion such as on a catamaran.
● We negotiate the rates and manage the travel reservations. Our Guest concierge services are provided prior to and during the resort stay.
● We travel on the cruise.
● There may be multiple Mitzvah at Sea groups on board the cruise
● Each service is exclusive
● Choice of time and location of service based on order of booking
● Enhanced large group celebration however celebration can be private (for an additional fee)
● We manage the cabin reservations for all Guests, serve as a concierge, and plan exclusive activities for your group.
● We do not travel on the cruise with the group
● We "Bring the Synagogue" and meet you at the port of call such as Nassau, Key West, Cozumel or St. Thomas
● Your service and celebration are held on the beach, at a hotel, or during an excursion
● While we don't implement group cruise activities, we do plan them and provide the group with an itinerary
● We manage the cabin reservations for all Guests and serve as a pre-cruise concierge
● Select any cruise from one of our 17 partner cruise lines, departing from over 20 US Cities, sailing to the Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexico, Alaska, Bermuda, or even a "cruise to no-where"
● On board the cruise, we will have private group events such as cocktail parties, activities, dinners, and a celebration, all of which will be implemented by our experienced team who will be onboard with your group.
● Elect to have the private Bar or Bat Mitzvah ceremony on board the ship or during a port of call such as on the beach or on an excursion.
● We negotiate the cabin rates and manage the cabin reservations. Our Guest concierge services are provided prior to and during the cruise.
● Become a Bar or Bat Mitzvah prior to the ship leaving on its cruise, so that a friend or family member who cannot sail with the group can still attend the service and celebration.
● Available on select NCL ships leaving from New York, Miami, Houston, Seattle, Orlando, Houston, Boston Tampa, Los Angeles, and New Orleans. Or elect to have the service in a unique location such as the Florida Everglades or Flamingo Gardens and then board the ship.
● If a friend or family member cannot attend the cruise they can still board the cruise for the day to attend the ceremony and luncheon.
● While we do organize group activities during the cruise, we do not set sail with the group and therefore, we don't implement these activities
● We provide the group with an itinerary
● We manage the cabin reservations for all sailing Guests and provide the pre-cruise concierge services.
Destination Mitzvah flawlessly plans, manages, and implements your spectacular, stress-free, Bar or Bat Mitzvah ceremony and celebration which will be full of beautiful memories that will always be remembered by you, your friends, your family, and especially your son on daughter.
Because of our experience and relationships with cruise lines and all inclusive family friendly resorts, the possibilities are endless. Furthermore, through our IATA accreditation and relationship with unique destinations, no matter where you vision the spectacular Destination Mitzvah, we can make it a unbelievable experience forever remembered.
The Destination Mitzvah philosophy is to do everything possible to make this a stress-free and enjoyable process for the parents as well as for the Bar or Bat Mitzvah child. From the planning to the teaching of Torah, Haftorah, and prayers, to the actually Destination Mitzvah, our dedicated team is with you every step of the way to implement our philosophy.
A Destination Mitzvah is designed to allow friends and family to celebrate this very special time in your lives over an extended period of time. While the ceremony is beautiful and the celebration will be fun, the additional components of a Destination Mitzvah such as family dinners, exploring new destinations, partaking in a group excursion, having a family friend basketball or beach volleyball game, or participating in beach Olympics, further helps make this a unique and fun experience which will forever be remembered. The experienced Destination Mitzvah Team makes each Bar and Bat Mitzvah a customized complete experience.
Destination Mitzvah believes in relationships. We also believe in treating each Guest like "Family." When we are honored to be apart of a very special time in a family's lives, we strive to make the Bar or Bat Mitzvah experience stress-free, beautiful, and unforgettable, just like we would want our own family to have. We genuinely hope that you become part of the Destination Mitzvah "Family."