● Each service will be exclusive for your family and friends. Choose to have the service Reform or Conservative
● Multiple location options and times - Choose to have the private Bar or Bat Mitzvah service on board the ship or during a port of call
● Great Stirrup Cay - Choose to have the private Bar or Bat Mitzvah service on the beach in the Bahamas at NCL's private island
● Your child will be taught Torah, Haftorah and prayers by our experienced Clergy. The Clergy will teach in a way that motivates yet promotes a stress-free experience. Our clergy adapt their teaching based on your child's learning capabilities, style, and schedule.
● We "bring the synagogue" including the Torah, Kippot, Tallit, and Siddur. We also give a beautiful gift to each Bar and Bat Mitzvah child.
● Participate in these exclusive group activities as you desire. These activities are currently planned for the group to enhance the Destination Mitzvah experience. We can customize an activity specifically for your family.
● Prior to the Destination Mitzvah
* Custom Website for your Bar or Bat Mitzvah
* Six months teaching of Torah, Haftorah, and Prayers in your son or daughter's learning style, capabilities, and at their schedule. The teaching will be conducted by FaceTime or Skype, for 20 to 30 minutes per session, one session per week. In the month prior to the Destination Mitzvah, we may increase the number and length of the sessions.
* Create customized itinerary for attending Guests
* Accept all cruise reservations for your Guests
* Reservation management for your Guests
* Concierge service for each Guest
● The Bar or Bat Mitzvah Service
* A private service
* Choice of time and location of service based on when a deposit is provide
* Same Destination Mitzvah Rabbi or Cantor who teaches your son or daughter will officiate
* All fees for the service if on board the ship or on the beach at Great Stirrup Cay
* Chairs and tables for service
* Setup and breakdown of chairs and tables
* Siddur, Tallit, Torah, Kiddish Cup
* Standard kippot
* Gift for the Bar or Bat Mitzvah Child
* Bar or Bat Mitzvah Cake
* Candle lighting ceremony
* Kiddish toast
● Group Activities
* Participation in all Destination Mitzvah group activities as you desire
* Participation in the group celebration with DJ and open bar
* Hospitality desk during preset times
* Arrangement of all group dinners
● Cruise Inclusions
* All dining in non specialty restaurants
* Activities, amenities, and entertainment
* Destination Mitzvah Team on board the ship to implement all activities
● Limited availability remains for this Destination Mitzvah. At this time, we will be honored to work with two additional Bar or Bat Mitzvah families.
● If you are interested in this Destination Mitzvah, please contact our team at (855)6MITZVAH or (305)933-4888. You may also E-mail Info@DestinationMitzvah.com.
● Spectacular winter break cruise visiting four ports of call on board NCL's renovated Epic with multiple water slides and amenities
● The cruise visits NCL's revitalized private island in the Bahamas called Great Stirrup Cay
● Elect to have the Bar or Bat Mitzvah service on the beach at Great Stirrup Cay or on board the cruise
● Each Bar and Bat Mitzvah service is private
● Select the Bar or Bat Mitzvah service time and location based on when you submit a deposit for the Destination Mitzvah
● Fun filled exclusive group activities planned throughout the cruise
● Celebrate with DJ and open bar
● The Destination Mitzvah Team and clergy will be on board the cruise
● Great rates and inclusions have been negotiated for this cruise
● Built in 2010 and refurbished in 2015
● Amenities include a waterpark with multiple exhilarating slides, a rock climbing wall and rappelling wall, a basketball court, a spa, fitness center, jogging track, multiple pools, and 17 indoor and outdoor dining options.
● For the kids, there are endless activities as part of the award winning Splash Academy Youth Program including including an Aqua Park and a youth disco.
● For the adults, there are 13 bars, clubs, and lounges, casino, comedy club, duty free shopping and adult only relaxation areas.
● For the family, there is non stop Broadway style entertainment and multiple dining options.
● Cabin options include inside cabins, balcony, suites, and cabins located in the Haven which come with upgraded amenities.
● Cruise Fares - Based on double occupancy including government taxes and port fees. The rates displayed below are per person and are subject to change until deposit is received and are cruise only.
* Inside - From $1,103.38 p/p
* Balcony - From $1,553.38 p/p
CRUISE FARES INCLUDE BEVERAGE PACKAGE
● Destination Mitzvah Fees - Includes all components listed in the Destination Mitzvah inclusions.
* Participation Fee - $15,900 plus $44.00 per person.
Copyright © Mitzvah at Sea